CAS Scoring - version 1.23
- Match selection moved to the Setup tab
- To change a Match, you can tap on the match name on the top.
- Shooters lists feature allows creating lists of shooters, e.g. regular shooters.
- A tool for copying a default shooter category from the General set to other sets.
- App will backup the shooters' category when you change the type of a Match and restore then when you change the type back.
- Option to suppress signature auto appear.
- Warning message will appear if raw time is bigger than 100s.
- New report Score log - contains score history (works only for newly created matches).
- New report Country x Category Winners (and just Men or Ladies)
- New report State x Category Winners (and just Men or Ladies)
- Match Analysis report, added columns: Avg, Max, Min for Raw and Total Time
- Improved layout of report tables on pages
- To synchronize with other devices, the app needs Local network access approval on iOS 14.
- App keeps a screen on during synchronization to prevent synchronization interruption.
- Synchronization review screen now displays every score change.
- Export of scores to CSV file - good for analysis in spreadsheets.
- Removed option to replace categories when importing from SASS.
- New order of items.
And many bug fixes.